JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM
We are always looking for dedicated professionals to join our global team. Do you want to be part of a great team where employees work hard together to provide clients with a world class experience? We are looking for people with a positive attitude, who enjoy coming to work in a safe workplace, are respectful of both clients and staff, and are proud to be a Miura team member.
Please see our current openings below
Miura Brand Technician
Location: South West Regional (Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, Louisiana)
Position Summary: The Miura Brand Technician is responsible for securing scheduled fitting days and promotional events at green grass facilities, driving ranges and off‐course specialty shops. The technician is responsible for custom fitting golf clubs and ensures the visibility and quality of Miura equipment and products while providing all other related services to satisfy customer requirements and requests.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
• Plan and coordinate schedules with golf courses, driving ranges, and off course specialty shops.
• Maintain and deliver the fitting/demo Matrix to all scheduled events.
• Develop and maintain effective partnerships with customers.
• Collect all sales data and report on productivity.
• Maintain a high level of product knowledge in order to assist customers by being able to fit them into products that enhances players performance.
Education, Training, Professional Certification and Work Experience:
• Minimum of 2 years golf related Custom Fitting/Sales experience.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
• Friendly, outgoing and enthusiastic: high comfort level engaging with customers.
• A strong and sincere passion for the Miura brand and products.
• Must have golf industry, retail and/or education (i.e. PGA, PGM Program, Golf Academy) experience.
• Must have experience with custom fitting golf clubs.
• Must have Golf playing ability.
• Strong level of written and verbal communication skills.
• Use of professional language and good judgment when interacting with customers.
• Knowledge various product brands and relation to Miura products.
• Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and handle competing priorities each day.
• Prior success in establishing goals and achieving results.
• Enjoys working in a team environment.
• Basic Computer skills and ability.
• Ability to work independently, weekends, and evening.
This is an independent 1099 position with huge potential. Compensation to be discussed upon qualification.
To apply for this job please use the contact form above.